How does someone apply?
Apply online at www.fresnolcc.iapplicants.com
Apply in person at 1805 E. California Avenue, Fresno, CA 93706
What are the eligibility requirements for the POPS Responsible Fatherhood program?
- 18 to 25 years old
- able to commit to a 12 month vocational training program
- willing and able to attend a non-paid 5 day orientation
- willing to enroll/attend education component
- father who resides within Fresno County
Must be able provide original documents that establish both identity and work authorization (i.e. birth certificate, valid ID, social security card, permanent resident card, etc.) and other documentation such as proof of income (i.e. check stubs, cash aid/food stamp notice of action letter or wiz printout, etc.
If you are not interested in the corpsmember program or do not meet the eligibility requirements, you can still receive services through POPS educational components if you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- 14 to 45 years old
- Fathers including: married fathers, single or unmarried fathers, cohabitating fathers, noncustodial fathers, young or teenaged fathers, and new fathers or father-to-be
- looking to take a more active role in parenting through program services