Proving Our Parenting Skills
The Proving Our Parenting Skills (POPS) Responsible Fatherhood Program is a collaborative that provides resources to Fresno County fathers in need of economic stability and employment services, activities to promote or sustain marriage and healthy relationships, and activities to promote responsible fatherhood/parenting.
- 24/7 Dad is a nationally recognized fathering and parenting program that focuses on five characteristics a father needs to be a great dad 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The curriculum is presented over 12 two-hour sessions and covers universal aspects of fatherhood so that men of all cultures, races, religions, and backgrounds can benefit.
- Love Notes™ is a flexible activity-based program designed for young adults who are married or may be contemplating marriage but who are at risk for unplanned pregnancy, single parenting, and troubled relationships (as well as those already pregnant or parenting). The curriculum focuses on recognizing unhealthy relationships and responding to dangerous relationships, and effective communication and conflict management.
- Employment and Vocational Training Services
- Financial Literacy Education
- Case Management/ Family Advocacy
- High School Education
- Anger Management / Conflict Resolution
- Relationship Building Activities for Families