Prepare Your Federal & State Income Taxes For FREE!
Tax experts and volunteers will be on site to help you file with TurboTax Freedom Edition.
February 18, 2017 • 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Make an appointment by calling (866) 577-1231.
The FREE Tax Event will be held at Fresno EOC Local Conservation Corps, Neighborhood Youth Center at 1805 E. California Ave., Fresno, CA 93706. Take Bus Route 34 and exit the bus at B Street/Geneva & California stop.
IT'S FREE! You qualify to file your Federal and State income tax returns for FREE if ONE of the following applies to you for tax year 2016:
- You made $33,000 or less, or;
- You qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
Documents to Bring
Please be sure to bring these documents with you:
- Some form of government identification Social Security Card or Individual Taxpayer’s Identification Number (ITIN) for each family member
- Proof of income including W2s and 1099 forms
- Documentation of deductible expenses
- Account and routing numbers of checking or savings accounts for direct deposit and a faster refund, if available
- Health coverage information for each family member
- If health insurance was purchased through the Marketplace for any family member bring Form 1095-A and dependents’ proof of income
NEW THIS YEAR (MUST bring one of the following so you can prepare and file your taxes)