Local Conservation Corps
Fresno EOC’s Local Conservation Corps (LCC) provides young adults, 18-25 years old in Fresno and surrounding communities, opportunities and support that will enable them to work towards achieving their full potential in the areas of: educational attainment (completion of high school diploma; college/vocational courses), postsecondary college and career planning, work ethic and job skills development, leadership development, life skills development, civic awareness and community service.
Here are some of the opportunities available:
- vocational training in landscaping, construction, recycling, green building maintenance, and reception/customer service.
- family centered education programs for fathers, ages 18-30, through Proving Our Parenting Skills (POPS) program, 24/7 Dad and Healthy Relationship classes
- High school diploma courses
- Onsite Fresno City College courses
- Recycling services, including CRV beverage container collection for local businesses, schools, and community events. We are also a state-certified e-waste collector, accepting California Covered Electronic Waste (CEW)-televisions, monitors.